- Homeroom begins at 7:35am
- Homeroom Teachers take attendance at 7:40am and report absences to the school office.
- Students not present in homeroom are marked absent.
- Late arrivals must check-in at the school office to be marked "present-tardy".
It's important to be on time to school every day. If you drop your child off late to school, please remind your child to check-in at the office.
ABSENCES & LATE ARRIVALS
If your child will be absent or late, please notify us by 7:30am (or as soon as possible). We have two notification methods to choose from:
1. Send an email to email@example.com (preferred method)
2. Call the school at 508-655-6670, Press 2
Be sure to indicate your child's first and last name, grade, and the date(s) your child will be absent or tardy. We do call home to confirm any unreported absences ~ we appreciate your cooperation with this policy.
Please avoid scheduling routine doctor and dentist appointments for your child during the academic school day. Encourage your pediatrician and orthodontist to provide sufficient office hours after school and on Saturdays.
If you need to have your child dismissed from school early, please:
1. Send a dismissal note to school with your child.
2. Instruct your child to bring the note to the office upon arriving to school.
3. Your child will be given a dismissal pass to give to his/her teacher.
4. At the indicated time, your child will come to the office to check-out and then meet you outside. With this process, there is no need for you to come into the office to sign-out your child.
If you are unable to send a note in with your child, you will need to come into the school office to sign a dismissal slip.
FROM THE DISTRICT ATTORNEY'S OFFICE
Welcome Back-to-School Letter to Families
Truancy Letter to Families
Truancy & Attendance Information