Important Note: iParent does NOT work with Internet Explorer or Safari Internet browsers. You'll need to download a different browser--we've found that Google Chrome and Firefox work quite well.
If you have not already done so, please take a moment to sign up for iParent, the guardian module of our iPass student database. With iParent you can:
- Update your personal information (phone, email, address, etc.)
- View your child's schedule
- View your child's attendance record
- View your child's progress reports and report cards
You will create one (1) iParent account to access all of your children:
Have your child's student ID number handy.
This is the same as your child's food service account number and school computer login ID. If you can't find your child's ID, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and she'll reply with the ID number.
- Click here to create your iParent account.
- Write down your iParent UserID and Password. The school does not have access to parent passwords, but we can reset them. Send an email to email@example.com
Completing the iParent registration process does not instantly provide access. Approval for an account can take as long as a week, although most are approved within 24 hours. The school reserves the right to require additional information and/or require the parent/guardian to visit the school in person prior to final approval.
The system will not allow spouses to update each other's contact information. Each parent/guardian must have his or her own iParent account.
If you need help navigating iParent, you can access the user manual here.
If you have problems or concerns with your iParent account, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
iParent Quick Links: